A registration fee for EPITS 2017 delegates is 450 AUD.
If the length of the paper exceeds TEN PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 50 AUD.
Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (400 AUD) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side. Payment of fee must accompany all registration forms.
All authors can pay the registration fee via online payment system or by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) (payment link in website).
Please include invoice number in transaction references.
Your registration IS NOT confirmed until payment has been received in full.
|2||Additional Paper(s)*||400 AUD|
|3||Additional Page||50 AUD|
|5||Student Listener||150 AUD|
– Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you can not participate in the conference.
– For all accepted papers, the registration fee need to be paid before the deadline. Please note that your paper will be removed from Journal if the fee is not received by the date.
Registration Fee includes: publication fee, lunch, coffee break, participation in the conference activity, nametag, conference bag, and conference abstract book.
- Please prepare your paper in MS Word according to the following instructions.
- All papers should be no less than 6 and not more than 10 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the format. Shorter papers should not be included in the journal. If the paper is exceeding 10 pages, the cost of each extra page will be charged.
- Online Payment and paper submission can be done via the link below.
HOW TO REGISTER / SUBMIT?
ALL manuscripts shall be submitted via confbay:
(registration is required prior to submission)
For registration fee payment, please click icon below:
- Please refer to manuscript format.
For Copyright Form, please click icon below: